What We Do
Our world class team of experts can help tackle any and all cybersecurity problems you may face. While our Managed Services strive to be non-business interruptive, sometimes your processes and policies need to be changed, and Cimetrix can help.
- Datacentre design and implementation.
- Network Design and implementation.
- Virtualization and storage solutions.
- Systems Engineering Services (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Network Security solutions (i.e. Firewalls, Hardware Security Modules, and NAC).
- Supply of Printers, Point of Sale machines and other auxiliary ICT technologies.
As Cyber Security Consulting specialists we believe security should be accessible to everyone. We also understand that every organization has its own shape, size and security needs; we will not take a cookie-cutter approach to your business. Our solutions are tailored to suit your business risk needs and budget.
Our technology-agnostic senior consultants are here to help you traverse the gap between information security and business management. Some of the key areas are as follows:
- Vulnerability Assessment Services
- Penetration Testing Services
- Application Security Testing Services
Our managed security services provide you with unparalleled security intelligence and situational awareness across your security posture.Our highly experienced global teams are skilled up, agile, analytical – continuously challenging the status quo – and scalable. We do this seamlessly through our Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) and Security Operations (SECOPS) divisions, working integrally with our Cyber Defence team.
Cimetrix Project Management Services help maximize efficiency and accelerate deployment of the Cimetrix Privileged Access Security Solution by bringing together people, processes, and technology with trusted expertise. The Cimetrix Project Manager serves as a single point-of-contact to facilitate communications and effectively manage expectations throughout the project life-cycle. They provide streamlined access to specific Cimetrix resources to maintain high quality execution. more rapidly resolve problems and avoid risks that may impact the project.